This one day course constitutes part 3 of the Managers and Supporters training scheme skills courses – Meeting the Challenges. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify causes of conflict and define appropriate strategies to resolve it.
- Apply The Scout Association’s dispute, suspension and complaints procedures in an effective manner to real situations.
- Apply The Scout Association’s safeguarding procedures to real situations.
- Carry out challenging reviews.
- Prioritise the different challenges faced in their role.
- Identify steps to implement their personal action plan.
Greenford District HQ
Book your course online...
Unfortunately this course has already taken place. Please view our full training calendar to find alternative course dates.