This one day course constitutes part 3 of the Managers and Supporters training scheme skills courses – Meeting the Challenges. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify causes of conflict and define appropriate strategies to resolve it.
- Apply The Scout Association’s dispute, suspension and complaints procedures in an effective manner to real situations.
- Apply The Scout Association’s safeguarding procedures to real situations.
- Carry out challenging reviews.
- Prioritise the different challenges faced in their role.
- Identify steps to implement their personal action plan.
PACCAR Scout Camp (Chalfont St. Peter)
Book your course online...
There are currently 24 places remaining.