Module 36 (Adjustments to Scouts) is intended for Section Leaders, Assistant Section Leaders, Managers and Supporters.
This module has a particular focus on exploring disabilities. It will help you gain a better understanding of how to facilitate and make reasonable adjustments in Scouts, in a way that’s constructive and effective.
Before beginning this module, you should be familiar with the content included in module 7 Scouting for All.
- UK legal framework and what’s meant by the term disability.
- Social model of disability
- Reasonable adjustments to Scouts in a way that’s constructive and effective
- Adjustments as conversations which are positive and enabling
- Positive adjustments for autistic young people and adults
- Further help and support
Greenford District Scouts HQ
Book your course online...
Unfortunately this course has already taken place. Please view our full training calendar to find alternative course dates.