This one day course (via zoom) constitutes part 2 of the Managers and Supporters training scheme skills courses – Achieving Growth. By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Produce an effective development plan to identify and promote growth in local Scouting.
- Plan and use effective recruitment techniques.
- Identify situations where change is needed and apply effective change management techniques to local Scouting situations.
- Identify opportunities for flexible volunteering and support, and practice this in the recruitment and retention of adult Members.
- Identify steps to implement their personal action plan.
Unfortunately this course is now full.
Book your course online...
Hurry! There are only 4 places remaining!